sen walk movie
May 17, 2024

FHS prepares for Homecoming Week

By: Marisa Morton

FHS will dance their way into fall next week Sept. 30- Oct. 5, for their annual Homecoming week. The dress-up days are as follows: Scarecrow Monday, Candy Costume Tuesday, Color War Wednesday, Costume Day Thursday, Crazy Orange and Blue Friday.

Float decorating will be held on Monday and Tuesday, with the parade on Wednesday, Oct. 2. Parade participants should line up at 6:45 p.m at the depot. Judging will start at 7:00 p.m, and the parade will step off at 7:30 p.m. and lead to the football field where the pep session, games and bonfire will take place.

To celebrate Homecoming week Student Council will host a cookout on the front lawn of the school. The pork burgers will be sold by Salt and Strings. Porkburgers, a drink, and a bag of chips will be $4.00, and if you want an extra pork burger it will be another $2.00.

Friday during two class periods of their choice, student council members will decorate for the Homecoming dance. 

Friday night the Wolves will face Olney for the Homecoming game. The theme for this game will be crazy orange and blue.

The dance will be held on Saturday, Oct.5 in the large gym from 7:00 p.m to 10:30 p.m. Doors will be opened to the public around 7:45 p.m for coronation which will begin at 8:00 p.m.