ISAC names seven FHS seniors Illinois State Scholars

By Caitlin Moats
Recently Flora High School was notified that seven students have been named Illinois State Scholars. The students include Nicholas Freeman, Skylar Freeman, Aven Kimmell, Emma McMahon, Maggie McNeely, Logan Moses, and Karlee Welty.
Maggie McNeely, the daughter of Robert and Tracy McNeely, plans to attend to University of Southern Indiana and major in Radiology.
Skylar Freeman, the daughter of Matt and Heather Freeman, plans to attend Wabash Valley College and major in Dentistry.
Emma McMahon, the daughter of Jim and Karen McMahon, plans attend to either Northern Illinois University or the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and plans on double majoring in Graphic Design/Photography and Media Studies.
Logan Moses, the son of Joey and Jeanne Moses, plans on attending SIU Carbondale and major in Cyber Security.
Aven Kimmell, the son of Mark and Sara Kimmell, plans on attending University of Southern Indiana and major in Mechanical Engineering.
Karlee Welty, the daughter of Kevin and Cristy Welty, plans to attend University of Southern Indiana and major in Dental Hygiene.
Nicholas Freeman, the son of Rick and Tammy Freeman, plans to attend Kaskaskia for an associate then transfer to a four-year college and major in Graphic Design.