Class Schedules 2019-2020

By: Cloey Powless

2019-2020 class schedule forms will be due on March 6, 2019, for every class. Mr. McNeely and Mrs. Massie distributed registration forms at Flora High School to all students in early February during their English and History classes. These can be turned into the main office.

The seniors’ forms will be looked at first if turned in by the due date.

According to Mr. McNeely, due to the number of students we have, most classes fill up very quickly and there are limited spots, so be sure to fill out the alternates on the bottom of the schedule form.

McNeely urges, “Every student needs to make sure they write down four alternates or you might be placed in a class you do not want.”

Every student needs 28 credits to graduate, so the juniors need to make sure they acquire enough credits going into senior year.

For the 2019-2020 school year, the only class changing is Journalism. In years past, Journalism has been mixed in with Publications. This year it will be its own class and we will be adding broadcasting journalism because they will be adding writing scripts to be filmed in front of the camera.

Mr. McNeely encourages students to contact him over the summer if they need a schedule change.